Well, I have now come to realize that it is really hard to start a diet with no food in the house, so shopped yesterday!
Still no soda, still no exercise, but I work the next two nights, so I'm going to give myself a break! Kiddos don't get home for 2 more hrs, I think I'll go make lunch and then take a walk! Yay me!
I have also rethought the countdown...over 300 days is just tooo long! So I have decided to do the WW thing for the month of January and then, starting Feb, a countdown to summer. That way I can actually see the days start to go down and not get too discouraged.
New Goals:
Track daily
No soda
Walk
Once the Countdown to summer starts, I'll throw in the crazy FIRM videos!! I know, I know, I know, not a great start, I'm not giving up though!
I have seen other bloggers do this, so here I go on my way to being more ACCOUNTABLE!
Breakfast:
2 eggs: 4pts
Large Flour Tortillas (I know, but I love them): 4pts
1C 1% milk: 3pts
Cooking Spray: 0pts
Some Salt: 0pts
Total: 11pts
Lunch:
2 Slices of White Bread (my family doesn't like wheat, but next time I go to the store, I'll buy some for me): 3pts
Honey Turkey 4 slices: 1pt
Bologna 2 slices: 2pts
Kraft Cheese Slice: 2pt
Miracle Whip 1/2T:1pt
Total: 9pts
Dinner:
Hamburger Bun: 3pts
1/4lb Beef Patty:7pts
Kraft Cheese: 2pts
Lettuce: 0pts
(This is what happens when hubby makes dinner ;))
Total: 12pts
Snack:
Medium Apple: 0pt
Activity:
Walk 35min: earned 3APs
Off to work with 2pts left for the day, that is awesome for me!! Day one down, only 26 more to go!
Not Dead :)
9 years ago



So glad you are back! I was just thinking of you the other day because I heard one of the songs that used to be on your playlist (I love/d your playlists) and now you are back! Whoo hoo!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on my blog!
Jennifer
Thanks Jennifer, it feels good to be back!
ReplyDelete