Sunday, January 2, 2011

Yeah for 2011!!!

So here I am again, starting over!!!

So frustrated at myself, but what can I say, I am human!

Recently I have been looking at myself and the things in my life that I want to change or feel are OUT OF CONTROL. #1 on that list, my weight! I just started watching a new series "I Used to be Fat" on MTV, it is a very inspirational show about teens trying to lose weight and it follows one teen each week. The first episode was of a girl that lost 90lbs in 111 days! I was inspired!

My b-day is in exactly 304 days. This year I turn the big 3-0. I am in the worst shape of my lie, I have felt more than just run down, depressed, and miserable. I am very snappy, lazy, and unmotivated. I'm not just saying this trying to be hard on myself, this is really how I feel :(

My goals this week are:
1. Stop drinking sodas
2. Track on my WW online account daily (food and exercise)
3. Report back on my blog at least once more this week (I'm a working mother of three, even I need to be realistic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment