So, I went walking two days ago and really messed up my foot ;(
Went to the Dr. yesterday and now have to wear this "soft boot" until they know if I broke anything or until I purchase some insoles for my shoes. Apparently my bones in my feet moves to much...of course!
On top of that my freaking (sorry) boobs are too big that even sports bra don't give me enough support!! I have the worst crick in my neck right now.
I really just feel like I'm falling apart and am down in the dumps...super depressed right now.
My goal this year to fix myself physically, emotionally, and financially and so far I feel like a total failure. I am starting to realize that I probably need some help with all this...so I have contacted my Bishop and a counselor. Something has got to change and having a rotten attitude isn't going to help.
So for now, diet is on hold, until I am feeling a little better anyway. Wish me luck!
Not Dead :)
9 years ago



OMG...I am reading this post and jumping up and down inside because I had the same problem with the sports bra and I finally found one that is great. I got it at a running store (I am a DD) and let me tell you...nothing short of duck tape would work better than this thing. So go look for it. The straps have velcro on them. Its tricky to get in/out of but that is proof that its working!!! It was expensive at more than $50 but TOTALLY worth it.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you contacted someone for help. Once you get on the right track it will all fall into place for you. When you feel like you are helping yourself your spirits will be higher. I know sometimes things get tough, I have been there too, but it is just a bump in the road and it will get better. All storm clouds pass :) They always do.
Jennifer