Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 2- Official WI Day

My Official WI days are every Wednesday. Well, this AM my weight was 223! I am way excited, I have only recommitted a few days now and already losing. I keep telling myself, "Once I get under 220, I'll never go back!" Well I am only 4 lbs away from that!

This AM I decided to make my family Blueberry Pancakes. I used the Krusteaz Just Add Water Mix and then added fresh Blueberries (thanks to Bashas' they were on sale for a $1.27!). My girls enjoyed them, especially EK (I have a really cute pic of her stained purple that I'll upload soon :))

(Pictures borrowed from WW online, they have amazing recipes and it's less than $18.00 a month!)

Breakfast: Two Blueberry pancakes (about 4in in diameter) w/ 1T syrup, 1C 1% milk, and 1t I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spread on each pancake Total points: 9

Lunch: Pinto Bean and Chili Con Carne Burrito, both with 1/2 C serving on Flour tortilla and a pinch of cheddar cheese. HUGE burro! Total pts: 9.5

Dinner: Grilled Steak Sirloin with Onions and Red Potatoe Salad (I got both of these recipes from WW online and can't wait to try them out!) Total pts: 8.


That leaves me 4 pts for the rest of my day. Hmmm...

Was planning to take the kiddos swimming, but no swimming due to weather, instead the kiddos are playing with water guns, water balloons, the slip n slide, and sprinklers in the backyard!

Just took my before pic, :( makes me very sad to look at, but it can only go up from here, or rather down from here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment