Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 3

Today is going to be a little tricky. It is my eat out night, I have all my Flex Points as well as 13.5 pts for dinner. Well of course it's pizza ;(. I LOVE pizza!

Breakfast: A Thomas' Plain Bagel with WW Cream Cheese (the best stuff ever invented) and 1C orange juice. Total pts: 8
Lunch: I had 1 Chicken Patty on a bun with 1ts Miracle Whip. Not the most fulfilling, but it'll hold me over til' dinner. Total pts: 7.5pts

If I've learned anything from my past failures its 1) eat all my points allowed daily. 2) drink, drink, drink water. 3) try not to use too many Flex Points. Yes, they are there for such occasions, but if I gorge myself and use all 35 in one sitting, it will take me all week to make up for that one meal. I really need to see the weight loss right now, so I am prepared to make the sacrifices.

I have planned for dinner: 1 cheese pizza=5pts, 1C salad w/ 1T ranch dressing = 2pts, 1 soft med bread stick =2 pts, 3 hot wings = 5.5 pts, water to drink =0 Total pts. 14.5 pts. That will only have me using 1 Flex Point!

Now let's see if my will power is stronger than peer pressure?!?!

1 comment:

  1. How are you doing?

    Jennifer
    http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete